Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It is my redesigned logo.


My final, stylized logo was meant to give Cicero-North Syracuse's existing logo a new look. Of the four I designed in Illustrator I chose to complete this particular logo because it most closely represented what they considered important, the high school initials. I decided to give my design a more concise look by rounding the corners of the stars to emulate the curves of the text. Overall I think the new design is more polished looking than their existing logo, which appears almost too harsh to be representing a high school.

1 comment:

  1. I like the variation of your logos and that you weren't afraid to go to simple or use writing. The logo that you picked looks more like a school logo then the rest. The rest look like big company's logo (this is a compliment in my book).
    great ideas and details. The shadows behind the stars are a wonderful surprise and really help the logo stand out.

    ReplyDelete