Monday, March 2, 2009

It is an art show!

I tweaked one of my four final logo designs to come up with a new variation that is seen in my newspaper 'Art Show' advertisement:


Reworked advertisement for better newsprint publication:


Final, revised advertisement after class critique:

My revisions included setting a uniform, sans serif font for the informational text and rearranging the objects for better flow. I think this updated version, which does not include unnecessary objects, overall works better.






3 comments:

  1. Its beautiful and easy to read. i would defiantly stop and look at this ad. I might even go to the event. Its well done and professional. Good choices on the colors. The title sticks out the most and the rest follows correctly. Amazing Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really professional and eyecatching! You did a great job with the use of the grey scale. I would definately stop to read this ad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this newspaper add. The stars and "swish" (for lack of better word) that curves down the center work really well together. I think your use of grayscale is very well thought out and practical. The only thing I would say to tweak is the color of the text in front of the lower star. I think if you made it a little darker gray, it would stand out all the more. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete