Tuesday, April 7, 2009

It is HTML 2.0

Greetings fellow HTMLers!
I'm trekking along the webdesign highway, showering my blog with knowledge gained from this tutorial. Please excuse the scattering of thoughts, there is a purpose I assure you.
Similarly, what is my purpose in life?
  • Raise a million beagle puppies.
  • Own a house with an enormous chandelier above the bathtub.
  • Wear black and brown together at every chance possible.
  • Grow a garden.
(Accomplished so far: raised ONE beagle puppy. Well on my way.)

Meet Bubba, he's a very hungry dog.





The following table provides you with information about all of my current animals: Their name, Kind and Favorite thing ever.




Bubba Beagle Peeling run over french fries off of the road. Near death experiences.
Hattie Golden Retriever Hitting you with her tail.
Maximum Volume Lion Caturday


See Also:



Hattie.



Maximum.

Most days I like them better than people.
Love, Jaime

No comments:

Post a Comment