Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It is the beginnings of a website.

When sitting down to create something that is essentially a blank canvas, I find it best to scour the web for ideas and inspiration to help me focus my thoughts and ideas in a certain direction. My final project has been narrowed down to creating a portfolio website for my photography, however this still has left me with many open ended details. I have been researching design ideas, tutorials, web resources and the like for the past couple of days and compiled a list which I will share for those stuck in the same position. Luckily it seems as though any one website provides 5 links to similar sites and so on, thus my bookmark folder has been filled up with helpful ideas.
Sometimes my thoughts run together and I end up with a concept similar to this

in my head. So by using minimalist colors and keeping things simple I will be able to create a better portfolio, with design in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment